The Archival Method Drop Front box is perfect for storage of prints, photos, art and similar mounted or unmounted documents that are best stored flat. This style of box is also well-suited for digital prints musical scores, pamphlets, letters and newspapers.
Features & Highlights
- Metal-edged drop-front boxes consist of a removable top and a bottom with a hinged "drop front" panel at the long side.
- Made of heavyweight Archival Grade boxboard.
- Metal edge clamps are corrosion treated in black polyester coating with a wax-free polyester finish on the blind side.
- Clamps provide rigidity and high stacking strength.
- The lignin content is measured by the phloroglucinol test with a Kappa number of 5 or less.
|Item Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||13.6 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.6 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Archival Methods, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Tri-coastal Design
Tri-coastal Design Photo Memory Storage Shoe Box, Pink Elephant - Adventure AwaitsOne Photo-Memory-Shoe-Storage Box with Lid - Elephant. Beautiful Henna Design in Gold & Pink. Inscription: Adventure Awaits. Gold tone Metal Label Holder. Comes Shrink ...