An excellent picture is produced with the precise exposure.
If the light in scene is excessively bright or dark, exposure deviation might be produced.
Gray card can balance all mixed lights to be 18 percent neutral gray and you'll get precise exposure value by means of recording the light that is reflected from the grey card.
A 18 percent grey card not only have the use of measuring the camera exposure value, also be able to adjust color balance and revert the color truly and perfectly by controlling the gray balance in digital photography.
1 x 8x10 inches Gray Card
1 x 4x5 inches Gray Card
Features & Highlights
- Kit includes: (1)8x10 inches/20.3x25.4 centimeters and (1)4x5 inches/10.2x12.7 centimeters 18 percent thick gray card
- Scratch resistant; Non Reflective and Waterproof
- White Balance Setting: Used for exposure control, adjusting lighting ratio and checking light distribution in video, cine and film
- Durable and Solid: Can be used on location and in studio
- Compact, sturdy and lightweight; A valuable photographic accessory
|Item Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.5 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.53 x 0.24 x 0.24 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Neewer, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.