The remote trigger for studio flashes is used as the controller of synchronous trigger studio flashes of cameras.
The transmitter fits into nearly any type of camera, the receiver is compatible with most studio flashes.
Make sure the channel selector of both transmitter and receiver at same position
4 channels with hot shoe connector for external flashes
Transmitter Power: 23A 12V battery
Receiver Power: 100-240V AC power Maximum Working Distance: 30 m (open area, without interference)
Operates on Frequency: 433 MHz
Highest responding time up to 1/320s
Triggering life: up to 20,000 times
1 x 4 Channel Transmitter
1 x Receiver
1 x Convert Adapter
Features & Highlights
- This set is designed for photographic studio and on-location work to trigger various flash lights
- The transmitter is attached on the hot shoe of the camera while the receiver is plugged into the studio flash
- It has standby indicator and trigger signal indicators
- Super strong anti-interference ability, sensitive reaction ability, convenient to operate
- Circuit design has the function of standby sleep, low power consumption
|Item Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.1 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.1 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Neewer, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 10000053, ean: 0846619009467,
Features: This wireless trigger is control discreteness for camera to trigger hot shoe flashgun synchronously. Easy installation, low power consumption No any damage to camera. High-speed and synchronous for 1/200 second. Max. working distance: 30M (...