Neewer 400W GN70 Studio Flash Strobe with Built-in 2.4G Wireless Receiver System, Recycle time 0.4-1.8 Seconds, Bowens Mount, VE-400 Plus, German Engineered
Free Shipping Included! Neewer 400W GN70 Studio Flash Strobe with Built-in 2.4G Wireless Receiver System, Recycle time 0.4-1.8 Seconds, Bowens Mount, VE-400 Plus, German Engineered by Neewer at Kmpacting Studio. MPN: 10089547@@##1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Description:This flash light is designed and engineered for photographer who needs an increased level of lighting precision.It adopts CMOS chip
This flash light is designed and engineered for photographer who needs an increased level of lighting precision.
It adopts CMOS chip technology and Lamp saving technology, prolonging the lamp life effectively.
It has built-in 2.4GHz radio receiver system with 16 channels in 4 groups and the system is compatible with wireless radio trigger(not included) or remote controller(not included).
The light is sturdy and durable and easy to operate. And the LED display can show power level accurately.
It also has the characteristic of cooling fan, fast recycling time and flash duration; overheating, overvoltage and overcurrent protection.
Power Output: 400W
Guide Number: GN70 (2m, ISO 100)
Output Control Range: Full to 1/32 Stepless
Recycling Time to Full: 0.4-1.8s
Modeling Lamp Output: 150W
Color Temperature: 5600K+/-200K
Built-in 2.4GHz Receiver: Yes
Power Source: AC110-130V/50-60Hz
Weight: 77.6 ounces/2.2 kilograms
Size: 11.81 x 4.92 x 4.92 inches/30 x 12.5 x 12.5 centimeters (without reflector)
1 x Flash with Flash Tube
1 x 150W Modeling Lamp
1 x Standard Reflector
1 x Power Cable
1 x Sync Cable
1 x User Manual
Features & Highlights
- German Designed and engineered for photographer who needs an increased level of lighting precision; Adopts CMOS chip technology and Lamp saving technology; Prolongs lamp life; Built-in optical slave, 7 preflash
- Built-in 2.4GHz Radio Receiver System with 16 channels in 4 groups; Compatible with wireless radio trigger (not included)
- Precision light-output adjustments to an accuracy of 1/10 f-stop; Stepless power-control range of five-stop from full to 1/32(6 stop points) with Max. 400W
- Compact Design: Sturdy and durable; LED display to show accurately power level; Fast recycling time 0.4-1.8s and 1/1200 flash duration; Cooling Fan, Overheating and Over Voltage Protection
- Package includes: VE-400 Plus Studio Flash; 150W Modeling Lamp; Reflector; Power Cable; Sync Cord; User Manual
|Item Weight:||7.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.3 x 8.7 x 8.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.26 x 8.74 x 8.74 inches|