StudioPRO 1600W Continuous 5500K Daylight Lighting Kit for Photo & Video Studio Includes 7-Socket Head & 45W CFL Light Bulb, (1) 32" Octagon Softbox, and (1) 7'6" Light Stand
Free Shipping Included! StudioPRO 1600W Continuous 5500K Daylight Lighting Kit for Photo & Video Studio Includes 7-Socket Head & 45W CFL Light Bulb, (1) 32'' Octagon Softbox, and (1) 7'6'' Light Stand by StudioPRO at Kmpacting Studio. MPN: 4332004607. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Technical Specs (1) Seven Socket Head Only With Umbrella Mount 100-240V Mounts on any standard light stand Standard bulb mount Maximum
(1) Seven Socket Head Only With Umbrella Mount
Mounts on any standard light stand
Standard bulb mount
Maximum capacity is 85W Bulbs
Holds up to 7 bulbs
Three on/off switches located on the back.
Socket head tilts up and down
Comes with power cord with a 3 prong plug
(1) StudioPRO Octagon Softbox For Use With 5 or 7 Head Fluorescent Sockets, 32"
For Use with SP10-021,SP10-020, SP10-015, SP10-016, & SP10-005
Softbox with removable inner diffuser
Socket sold separately
Read Here for "Fovitec's Guide to StudioPRO Softbox Shapes and Sizes"
(7) 45W Photo Fluorescent Spiral Daylight Light Bulb
Bulb Dimensions: 7"x 3"x 3"
Tri band Technology
Energy savings up to 80%
Color temperature: 5500 K, daylight
Designed for use at 110V/60 HZ
Light output: 5,600 LM
Standard screw-in base
No noise and no flicker
(1) 7'6" Professional Quality Aluminum Adjustable Light Stand
Height: Adjustable from 2'3" - 7'6"
Weight: 2.5 lbs
Closed Length: 27"
Stem Screw: 1/4"
Foot print: 2'4"
Base Tube Diameter: 1.5"
Die Cast Aluminum Construction
Quick and Easily Fold
Slip Resistant Rubber Tipped Legs
Black Non-Glare Finish
Quick Release Levers for Smooth Height Adjustments
Features & Highlights
- The Octagon Softbox features a dimpled silver lining which reflects the light around the box creating the maximum amount of light output. The soft quality of the light will make any subject look beautiful. Softboxes are an extremely versatile tool for photographers and videographers alike. These softboxes are equipped with a removable inner diffusion panel for further control of the light quality.
- The StudioPRO 7 Socket Light Socket is adjustable with (7) seven light outputs. The socket has three switches on the back that let you decide how much light is needed. Since continuous lighting has a "what you see is what you get," aspect is it easy to master professional results right away. Fluorescent lighting is so easy to use, because you simply plug and go! There is absolutely no camera syncing required, therefore it can be used with any camera including Canon, Nikon, Sony, Pentax, Olympus, etc. This 7 Socket Light packs so much wattage and control into one convenient head. StudioPRO fluorescent lamps also convert electricity more efficiently than an incandescent lamp, or household bulb, which means you get about (5) five times more light for the same amount of electricity!
- Our StudioPRO 45 Watt (45W) Cool Daylight Fluorescent Photography Video CFL Light Bulbs deliver true and crisp color with a Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 90. Meaning, they will render your muslin or paper backdrop or background color accurately to camera with the right white balance setting. They are daylight balanced, also known as white balanced, at 5500K Kelvin that makes them easy to be combined with ambient window light. StudioPRO Fluorescent Photography Video Light bulbs are rated to last up to 5+ years at 4+ hours of usage per day. They remain cool to the touch at 90% less heat than incandescent photography bulbs, which makes them great for multiple applications and will reduce your electrical cost. These professional studio lights are based on new technology and produce ultra soft light without harsh shadows. Use your continuous lighting equipment for portraits, videos, food photography, or even as a grow light for indoor plants. StudioPRO fluorescent Photography Video Light bulbs convert electricity more efficiently that an incandescent lamp, or household bulb, which means you get about (5) times more light for the same amount of energy.
- Fluorescent lighting is so easy to use, because you simply plug and go! There is absolutely no camera syncing required, therefore it can be used with any digital or film camera including Canon, Nikon, Sony, Pentax, Olympus, etc. This 5 Socket Light is one or most popular products, because it packs so much wattage and control into one convenient head. Continuous lighting gives you consistent light which allows you to immediately see where shadows fall. The softbox acts as a diffuser to produce even lighting. It is complete with an inner diffusion panel as well as an outer diffusion panel for your lighting needs
- An octagon softbox will create round highlights on reflective objects as well as round shaped catch lights in a subject's eyes in a portrait. An octagon shaped softbox is often used to mimic sunlight. The larger the softbox, in relation to the subject, the softer the light becomes. This StudioPRO 7'6" Black Light Stand is one of the most economical light stands available. It extends to a maximum height of 7'6", and has a 5/8" stud top with a 1/4"-20 thread. Our 7'6" light stand with standard 5/8" stem mount that can mount any of our photography or video light heads. They are adjustable form 2'3" to the full extention of 7'6". They have easy to lock knobs for height adjustment. Made of die cast aluminum construction these stands are sturdy while still being light weight at 2.5 pounds each.
|Color:||Single 7 Socket 32'' Octagon 1600W|
|Item Weight:||9.7 pounds|
|Package Weight:||10.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.7 x 10.6 x 10.6 inches|